Magnificent condominium located in a cul de sac and nestled on a mountain. where tranquility, nature and the sunshine is at its peak! It is a calm and peaceful place while being 10 minutes from the village of St-Sauveur, ski slopes and 5 minutes from the highway.watch the 360 pictures: https://viewer.hauslifenetwork.com/visit/5868
Semi-detached condominium in the style of a house on a large lot, includes three bedrooms, including 2 upstairs and one in the basement, 2 bathrooms and a powder room.
In the heart of Piedmont, in a strategic location offering accessibility and visibility, this condo stands out for its architecture and quality of construction. A few minutes from all the shops, restaurants and activities in the village of St-Sauveur.
The unique, well-lit open concept of the living room, dining room and kitchen with lots of work space makes it ideal for receptions or tranquility.
**The ground floor:
Open space with its warm character!
Abundant windows that let in an exceptional luminosity.
Gas fireplace in the living room
Patio door leading to the very large terrace.
Staircase, floor and its balustrade all in hardwood.
Master bedroom and other good-sized bedroom.
Large walk-in closet and bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Bathroom with shower
The perfect place for short term rental investor or homeowner.
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Air exchange system
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Pressed fibre
- Size: 22.0 x 33.0 Feet
- Topography: Flat
- View: Panoramic
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $1,770
- School Tax: $178
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,948
- Lot Assessment: $46,000
- Building Assessment: $142,400
- Total Assessment: $188,400
- Bedrooms: 1+2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2007
- Condo Fees: $169 Monthly
- Floor Space (approx): 1452.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 110.32 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 14.01 Metre
- Lot Size: 1545.60 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Foyer Ground Level 1.96 m x 1.04 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 4.62 m x 4.01 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Dining Ground Level 4.09 m x 2.79 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.43 m x 2.24 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room Ground Level 2.18 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 4.62 m x 4.29 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.40 m x 3.40 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4.11 m x 1.75 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Basement Level 4.93 m x 4.55 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bedroom Basement Level 4.22 m x 3.25 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bathroom Basement Level 4.11 m x 1.75 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Laundry Room
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.