Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $469,000 property in Montréal (Mercier/Hochelaga-Maisonneuve)
Unique, rare and inspiring; a white canvas ready to receive your personal touch. A space offering multiple possibilities, located directly in front of the Maisonneuve market. Loft of more than 1300 sf with parking! Come visit and imagine your future home in the heart of the neighborhood.
As you enter you will notice the beautiful brick wall that extends 40 feet into the living/kitchen area. This space gives you the opportunity to set up a very large table to entertain as many people as you wish. The kitchen is functional and offers great potential for expansion or remodeling.
The front room is currently used as a living room and opens onto a Juliette balcony with a direct view on the park Ovila-Pelletier. In the back there is a very large bedroom that can easily be divided to make two. Very large and beautiful windows and a door gives you access to the exterior parking. In the basement is an additional storage.
The bathroom is behind the wall. It is very large with a shower with two shower columns and a separate bath.
+ More than 1300 sf!
+ Large living space
+ Exposed brick wall
+ Well appointed and functional kitchen
+ Bathroom with separate shower and bath.
+ 2 bedrooms (currently used as one, but easily divisible)
+ Parking space in the back
+ Storage space in the basement
+ Close to St-Clément, Eulalie-Durocher, Saint-Nom-de-Jésus (Alternative), Maisonneuve elementary school, Cégep de Maisonneuve and many other schools.
+ Daycares and daycare centers nearby
+ In front of Parc Ovila-Pelletier and one minute walk from the beautiful Parc Morgan
+ In front of the Maisonneuve market and the Morgan municipal pool
+ 2 organic and bulk grocery stores (Biothentique and Marché 4751), LUFA basket drop-off point on the corner
+ Nearby PROMENADE ONTARIO (grocery stores, restaurants, pharmacy, banks, parks, cafés, SAQ, CLSC, etc.)
+ YMCA, CCSE, Botanical Gardens, Maisonneuve Park, Olympic Park, etc.
+ Close to several bus stops (Ste-Catherine, Ontario E)
+ 20 minutes walk from Viau metro
+ A few steps from 2 Communauto parking spaces (Marché Maisonneuve and corner of Adam and St-Clément)
+ Quick access to the HIGHWAY AXES (720, 40, 25), J-C BRIDGE, L-H TUNNEL
-Who manages the condominium? Internal management of 6 units including 2 commercial (service offices)
-How is the soundproofing? Very good, but you can hear the water in the plumbing column (e.g.: flushing the toilet since the column is made of PVC)
-Are animals tolerated? Yes (Declaration of co-ownership part 2 section 1.2)
-Is there an exterior space dedicated to the condo? No because the unit covers the entire surface of the building
Who are the co-owners? The 4 residential units are couples of professionals between 35-45 years old and in the commercial unit a notary and a health care establishment (Diapason Santé)
-Major works to be planned on the building ? Not to the knowledge of the owner seller
Inclusions: Stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, window coverings
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Air exchange system, Alarm system
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine, Thermoplastic
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Golf, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transportation
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Alarm system
- Roofing: Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Brick
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Other
- Window Type: French door
- Windows: PVC
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,066
- School Tax: $364
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,430
- Condo Fees: $148 Monthly
- Electric: $739
- Lot Assessment: $79,400
- Building Assessment: $297,000
- Total Assessment: $376,400
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1900
- Floor Space (approx): 137.7 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Dining 2nd Level 6.78 m x 3.78 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen 2nd Level 4.32 m x 3.30 m Flooring: Wood
- Living - Irregular 2nd Level 11.00 m x 3.81 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.05 m x 2.95 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: rangement aussi
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.38 m x 6.15 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.40 m x 6.15 m Flooring: Wood
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Altitude
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.