Lac Memphremagog, quaint country home, updated and high quality finishings, panoramic views, mature landscaped property. A must see for the discriminating buyer, renovated and maintained with a true pride of ownership.
Beautiful, sunfilled cottage with 2 bedroom 2 full bathrooms, bright and spacious open concept living and dinning area, high quality windows throughout, walk-in closet and plenty of storage., Kitchen with oak cabinets and large pantry.
Turn-key property, detached, at the edge of Rivière Castle leading directly into the Memphrémagog Lake, with beautiful views you could dock your boat in front of your home and have access to the Lake.
Peaceful location is situated on a private cul-de-sac with beautiful landscaped, vegetable and flower gardens.
Situated 5 minutes from highway 10 and 7 minutes from Magog city centre, Mont
Orford, golf courses, tennis courts, bicycle paths, art centres, spas, restaurants, boutiques and grocery shops and 15 minutes from Abbey St. Benoit du lac.
All City of Magog amenities including water supply, sewage and garbage disposal and recycling are available.
Exclusions : All appliances, furniture and personal effects of the seller, light fixture in dining room
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Crawl space
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours, Cul-de-sac
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Park, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Size: 39.0 x 29.0 Feet
- View: View of the water, Panoramic
- Water (access): Access, Waterfront, Navigable
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,720
- School Tax: $548
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,268
- Lot Assessment: $229,600
- Building Assessment: $176,600
- Total Assessment: $406,200
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Lot Depth: 128.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 98.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 15510.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Living Ground Level 6.10 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 3.54 m x 5.82 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.08 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Tiles
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.99 m x 2.50 m Flooring: Wood
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 6.10 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood Note: walk-in +Ens
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2019 All Rights Reserved.