Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $299,000 property in Magog
The perfect home for someone who is looking for a real estate project. The countryside in the city, this property will give you the impression of being in the countryside with this view on the pond and the surrounding fields, while being close to all services. An impressive view of the sunsets.
The perfect home for someone who is looking for a real estate project.
1900 property located on a 1.3 acre lot surrounded by fields. A single neighbor near and on the banks of the Magog River. Offering a magnificent view of the sunsets, this property is located a few minutes from downtown Magog and all services. Large entrance courtyard lined with mature pines.
The house is served by city water and is equipped with a Bionest septic tank installed in 2016, supporting invoices.
Water heater changed in 2021.
Finishing of the house; unfinished. Century home ideal for a handyman who will know how to put the house to his taste and maintain it well.
* At the request of the seller, visit possible from Saturday September 4 *
Inclusions: Furniture, shed and spa.
Exclusions : Personal effects of the seller.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Other, Low (less than 6 feet), Unfinished
- Fireplace-Stove: Pellet stove
- Foundation: Stone
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Highway, Bicycle path
- Roofing: Sheet metal
- Size: 11.68 x 12.66 METRE
- View: View of the water, View of the mountain
- Window Type: Guillotine
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Other, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: BIONEST system
- Municipal Tax: $1,823
- School Tax: $151
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,974
- Lot Assessment: $38,500
- Building Assessment: $130,400
- Total Assessment: $168,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1900
- Floor Space (approx): 1249.65 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 46.81 Metre
- Lot Size: 5000.00 Square Metres
- Zoning: AGR
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.63 m x 3.61 m Flooring: Other
- Dining Ground Level 4.32 m x 3.61 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Office Ground Level 3.10 m x 2.95 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Living Ground Level 3.35 m x 3.51 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Powder room Ground Level 3.12 m x 2.77 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.10 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.29 m x 2.57 m Flooring: Other
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.38 m x 3.45 m Flooring: Wood
- Family 2nd Level 4.34 m x 3.48 m Flooring: Other
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.34 m x 2.08 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Au Sommet
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.