Condo In Laurendeau, Longueuil (Saint-Hubert), Quebec
Ask about this property
In the Parc de la Cité area! Beautiful corner unit on the 2nd floor, in a well-managed and maintained divided co-ownership. A few minutes from Highway 30 and the Dix 30 district. Abundant light, throughout the unit. Composed of a beautiful open area, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with independent shower, bathtub and washer/dryer space, storage. Nice balcony. Outdoor parking. Come quickly see! WOW!
- Quick and flexible occupancy possible!
- Magnificent corner unit, located on the 2nd floor. Good management and maintenance of the condominium.
- Popular and family district, ideally served close to many amenities and services. Close to major roads.
- Unit composed of a beautiful open area including living room, dining room, functional kitchen, dishwasher included, counter, and plenty of storage, 2 good-sized bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower, bathtub, and space washer/dryer, and various wardrobes/storage throughout the unit. Storage space in local water heater.
- Nice balcony allowing the installation of a table, chairs and BBQ.
- An outdoor parking space at the back of the building (location J), with electrical outlet.
Close to many services and shops around:
- Parc de la Cité less than 5 minutes walk away with its many activities (pond, children's games, Disc Golf course, etc.)
- About ten minutes by car from the very popular Quartier Dix 30 and its many shops as well as the Promenades St Bruno.
- Multiple businesses on Route 112 East such as grocery stores (IGA, Super C, etc.), SAQ, pharmacy, bank, pet store, garage/service stations, restaurants/café, etc.
- Multiple schools in the surrounding area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP but also various daycare services and educational daycares.
- Quick access to Highway 30 and other major highways.
- Many bus stops nearby: 8, 42, 442, 608, etc.
A new certificate of location is coming.
Inclusions: Wall-mounted air conditioning, dishwasher, intercom, alarm system, curtains, poles and blinds, water heater, light fixtures, 2 garden chairs in the unit, portable fire extinguishers (not sure if still functional).
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: bath tub, Separate shower
- Cadastre - Parking: Driveway
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Air exchange system, Intercom, Alarm system
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Siding: Brick
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Bathroom
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $1,516
- School Tax: $139
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,655
- Lot Assessment: $52,200
- Building Assessment: $139,800
- Total Assessment: $192,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1996
- Floor Space (approx): 90.7 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Kitchen 2nd Level 5.36 m x 4.52 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: + dining room
- Living 2nd Level 4.39 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.48 m x 4.39 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.61 m x 3.02 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.38 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage 2nd Level 2.59 m x 1.17 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Altitude
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.
Demographic Information of 201-2405 Rue Henriette-Céré, Longueuil (Saint-Hubert), QC, J3Y 9C6
Life StageLater Years
Employment TypeService Sector/White Collar
Average Household Income$70,823.10
Average Number of Children0.71
Age of Population
No certificate/diploma/degree22.93 %
High school certificate or equivalent26.9 %
Apprenticeship trade certificate/diploma17.04 %
College/non-university certificate14.93 %
University certificate (below bachelor)4.12 %
University Degree14.09 %
Travel To Work
By Car76.31 %
By Public Transit15.72 %
By Walking3.83 %
By Bicycle0.0 %
By Other Methods4.14 %
Knowledge of Official Language
Apartments (Low and High Rise)83.25 %