Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,040,000 property in Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
**UNIQUE! DUPLEX ATTACHED TO A SINGLE-FAMILY HOUSE WITH LARGE GARDEN AND PARKING!** The single family house can be occupied by the buyer immediately. The duplex will be vacant as of July 1, 2021. You can renovate it to your liking !! Incredible investment in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal!
YOUR CHANCE TO ACQUIRE A UNIQUE PROPERTY WITH MULTIPLE POSSIBILITIES! Lot with a duplex and a semi-detached single-family house with large front garden and parking. Great location on the Plateau, in the Mile-End. De Bullion is a one-way street with little traffic and noise. With a Walkscore of 99 (!!!), live the typical life of the Plateau Mont-Royal by going everywhere on foot without hassle. Close to boul. St-Laurent, avenue St-Viateur, and Fairmount: cafes, restaurants, shops, bars, etc. PA grocery store within walking distance. Less than 10 minutes to Laurier and Mont-Royal metro stations.
4809 de Bullion (photos 29-39): duplex converted into a single-family house. It currently has 5 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A great opportunity to renovate to your liking! Huge potential!
* Currently rented at $ 3,500 / month (fully furnished, with hydro and wifi included). Tenants leave on July 1, 2021. Notice of non-renewal received.
4815 de Bullion (photos 1-28): super charming house on two floors. Eclectic look that's sure to please you! Property of two bedrooms with office. Very bright with its large windows in the living room. On the ground floor: kitchen, bathroom, large living room with office area and a closed living room. The living room can also be used as an office or guest bedroom since it is also accessible through its own private entrance. Upstairs: a master bedroom, a bathroom with separate bath and shower, and a second large bedroom. It is through the master bedroom that you have access to the terrace; sauna and outdoor shower! The exposed beams in all the rooms of the home remind you of the rustic feel of a chalet. You also have a huge private (fenced) front garden with very pretty apple trees in the summer! This is also where you can park a car.
* 2020 renovations: new doors and windows, new outdoor sauna, air exchanger, central air conditioning / heating (Minotair system).
* Rental value of $ 4,200 / month (according to the last lease which ended in December 2020)
* A certificate of location has been ordered. We should receive it on May 4, 2021.
* The land measurements were taken on the website of the city of Montreal. They will have to be reconfirmed with the new certificate of location.
* 2021 municipal tax bill not available. The amount displayed is for 2020.
* The annual electricity costs are estimated at $ 5,760 according to the Hydro Quebec site (for the two units).
* The owner is currently parking his car in the garden. The buyer will have to verify the conformity of the parking with the city.
Inclusions: All the appliances (fridge, oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer) in both units (4809 & 4815 de Bullion).
Exclusions : All the personal belongings/furniture of the owners and the tenants.
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Heating System: Forced air, Minotair, Convection baseboards, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $8,107
- School Tax: $997
- Annual Tax Amount: $9,104
- Lot Assessment: $601,100
- Building Assessment: $490,300
- Total Assessment: $1,091,400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1900
- Lot Size: 345.40 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Living Ground Level 6.40 m x 4.50 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.45 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Wood
- Office Ground Level 4.09 m x 2.84 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 1.75 m x 1.65 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.38 m x 3.10 m Flooring: Wood Note: Access to the terrace
- Other - Irregular 2nd Level 6.58 m x 2.90 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.42 m x 4.11 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.35 m x 1.85 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.