Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,998,000 property in Le Plateau-Mont-Royal (Montréal)
This beautiful stone façade townhouse has been completely redesigned and renovated in a fluid manner to offer appealing visual perspectives which allows an abundance of natural light to penetrate it at all times of the day. Its modern comfort with the simplicity of its aesthetic choices makes this as the perfect example of an art to living.
*A spacious entrance with custom storage space.
*A great open concept living space combining living room, dining room and kitchen.
*Charming and perfectly integrated gas fireplace which can be appreciated from living room, dining room and kitchen.
*The dining room opens onto a charming and bucolic urban terrace sheltered from prying eyes.
*A sizable white kitchen with clean lines and large island and ample storage space.
*A well-hidden powder room.
*A superb linear staircase will welcome you to the second level.
*Light is always able to penetrate the hall from a skylight on the 3rd level.
*3 spacious bedrooms with walk-ins.
*1 Bathroom well finished with marble counter tops and tastefully done offering heated floors.
*An identical open concept staircase will welcome you to the third level.
*The hallways floor deliberately including crevices to permit light from the skylight to pierce through all levels of the home.
*Exposed brick on every level.
*Beautiful Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom including marble counter tops, offering heated floors and walk-in closet.
*Another well-appointed bedroom.
*Green alleyways at the back of the house.
*Guillotine window at the front
*Crank window at the back
*Skylight in the center of the hallway
*Alarm system* Hardwood floor
*Gas outlet outsite for BBQ
*Central vacuum, electrical panel, furnace, hot water tank, air exchanger all in the laundry room.
*Large heated Cabanon with access to the "green alley".
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
* The living area has been taken from the city assessment roll.
***See detailed list of major work performed in the seller declaration.
Inclusions: Fisher Paykel refrigerator, Samsung stove, Ancona hood, GE microwave, Miele dishwasher, Prestichef wine cooler, LG washer, LG dryer, central vaccum and blinds.
Exclusions : Murphy bed in bedroom on third floor. BBQ, interior and exterior furniture. Alarm system contract. Paintings and personnal owners' belongings.
- Style: Attached
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Fire detector, Air exchange system, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood, Melamine
- Parking: License tag
- Proximity: Restanrants, shpps, services, etc., Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Roofing: Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Brick, Stone
- Size: 6.4 x 11.09 METRE
- Topography: Flat
- View: Urbain view
- Window Type: Aluminum , Guillotine, Casement
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $9,358
- School Tax: $1,154
- Annual Tax Amount: $10,512
- Electric: $785
- Gas: $1,268
- Lot Assessment: $308,400
- Building Assessment: $944,900
- Total Assessment: $1,253,300
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1885
- Floor Space (approx): 214.2 Square Metres
- Lot Depth: 21.95 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 6.4 Metre
- Lot Size: 140.50 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 2.74 m x 5.61 m Flooring: Wood Note: Exposed brick wall
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 3.02 m x 4.55 m Flooring: Wood Note: Gas fireplace
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 3.02 m x 5.49 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 3.02 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood Note: Access to backyard
- Powder room - Irregular Ground Level 1.80 m x 0.86 m Flooring: Tiles
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.37 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Wood Note: Exposed brick wall
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 2.13 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Heated floor
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.78 m x 3.91 m Flooring: Wood Note: Walk-in
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 2.57 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood Note: Exposed brick + Closet
- Laundry - Irregular 2nd Level 2.92 m x 1.80 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 3rd Level 6.05 m x 3.68 m Flooring: Wood Note: Adjacent bathroom
- Other 3rd Level 2.74 m x 1.45 m Flooring: Wood Note: Custom
- Bathroom - Irregular 3rd Level 4.72 m x 2.77 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Heated floor, shower+bath
- Bedroom - Irregular 3rd Level 4.37 m x 2.95 m Flooring: Wood
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.