Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $625,600 property in Le Plateau-Mont-Royal (Montréal)
Located on Plateau Mont Royal, unit belonging to a boutique real estate project of 20 condos. On 3rd floor of the building, magnificent penthouse + mezzanine with private terrace, 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, large open concept living space with modern kitchen, dining room and living room. Locker on the ground floor + fresh. Common roof terrace. WOW!
- New penthouse condo to come, located on the 3rd floor + mezzanine, of an original restored red brick building and a steel structure, 3 floors and mezzanine, and composed of 20 units
- 5 high-end appliances offered by the Christmas holidays (subject to change, without notice)
- Unit with a magnificent height under ceiling thanks to the mezzanine, composed of 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, a large living space including modern kitchen made of high-end materials such as quartz countertops, a dining room and a living room, with a choice of engineered floors for all rooms (except the ceramic bathroom) as well as plenty of storage space in the unit and a built-in washer-dryer closet, bathroom with separate shower and bathtub + bathroom on the mezzanine
- Superb large private terrace
- Common terrace on the roof with gas entrance for BBQ, accessible by elevator, offering a breathtaking view of Mount Royal
- Bicycle storage on the ground floor
- A storage space on the ground floor (possibility of additional costs)
Very nice location on the Mont Royal plateau:
- Numerous bus stops (line 45, 47, 359 etc.) and Bixi station nearby
- Laurier metro station (Orange line) a 19-minute walk
- Sir-Wilfrid-Laurier Park and its outdoor swimming pool 7 minutes away on foot as well as Père Marquette Park less than 10 minutes away
- Just behind the building, proximity to a magnificent green lane categorized as one of the prettiest green lanes in Montreal
- Many activities thanks to its proximity to Mont-Royal Avenue: art galleries, boutiques, some of the best bars / cafes and restaurants in the city.
- Many schools nearby, ranging from primary to universities but also daycare services and educational daycare
Delivery expected approximately August 31, 2021.
The registered cadastre is that of the current building. There will be a new cadastre number to come following construction.
The total area shown is gross.
The quota is to come.
Taxes and the amount of condo fees have not yet been issued.
Documents such as the certificate of location, declaration of final co-ownership, proof of condo fees, manufacturer's warranty, etc. will be forthcoming following the delivery of the building.
The final dimensions and area of the unit may vary from the dimensions shown. Prices, dimensions and specifications are subject to change without notice. Furniture on plan and photo is not included.
Please note that the photos are indicative and are not those of the unit sold.
Notary in trust Me Irwin Litvack.
Financing Philippe Quintal BNC at 514-278-7170.
Inclusions: Wall mounted air conditioning
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: bath, Separate shower
- Equipment/Services: Elevator(s), Wall-mounted air conditioning, Air exchange system
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Siding: Brick
- Washer/Dryer (installation): cupboard
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $0
- School Tax: $0
- Annual Tax Amount: $0
- Condo Fees: $1 Monthly
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1946
- Floor Space (approx): 1088.0 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- Dining 3rd Level 2.92 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Other - Engineered flooring
- Kitchen 3rd Level 4.04 m x 4.39 m Flooring: Other - Engineered flooring
- Living 3rd Level 2.92 m x 3.48 m Flooring: Other - Engineered flooring
- Bedroom 3rd Level 2.74 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Other - Engineered flooring
- Bathroom 3rd Level 1.52 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Den 2.74 m x 2.03 m Flooring: Other - Engineered flooring
- Bedroom 2.92 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Other - Engineered flooring
- Powder room 1.75 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Altitude
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.