Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $899,000 property in Hatley - Canton
At the end of a dead-end street in Hatley Township, you will find this spacious property offering 2,688 sq. ft. of living space. Surrounded by a wooded area on a 34,789 sq. ft. lot, you will also enjoy a breathtaking view of it from the inside. Large rooms make up the 2 floors above ground, including an open concept with a magnificent kitchen, dining room and living room with gas fireplace as well as 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs. Also, enjoy a built-in double garage, heated floors and a cedar closet. Walking distance to the picturesque village of North Hatley where you can enjoy the view of the beautiful Lake Massawippi at all times.
Go to the end of rue des Méandres where you will find this splendid property that blends harmoniously with the surrounding wooded setting.
On the second floor, discover 2 vast entrance halls accessible from a large gallery on 2 sides. The space is huge and surrounded by windows giving you the opportunity to observe nature. The open floor plan features a large living room with gas fireplace, an equally large dining room and a huge chef's kitchen with island seating for 5. You'll love the quartz countertops, top of the line appliances including a double fridge, 2-tone cabinets up to the ceiling and lots of storage. On the same level there is a first bedroom, an adjacent powder room and a separate laundry room.
Upstairs, at the end of the hallway, discover the spacious master bedroom with cathedral ceiling and a 7.1' x 12.2' walk-in closet! Adjacent to this room is the first large bathroom with glass shower, double vanity and bathtub under the window. Through the hallway, there are 3 additional large bedrooms, one of which has a walk-in closet, as well as the 2nd full bathroom on the floor. Perfect for the whole family! And let's not forget the ultra-practical laundry chute on the way up.
The garden level basement offers a large family room and a bedroom or office perfect for working from home. You will also have access to the outside via a patio door, and will find a second powder room and a cedar closet. Pass through the main entrance in the basement to go directly to the integrated double garage.
Note that, for your comfort, the bathroom adjoining the master bedroom and the basement are heated with radiant floor. You will also love the 9' ceilings on the second floor.
The bucolic lot where the house is located backs onto a pathway protected by the municipality. The location promises a forever wooded environment. The backyard faces south for maximum sunlight! In the front yard, the parking lot can accommodate several cars.
North Hatley is not far from this wonderful place. It's a village in the Eastern Townships that is prized by many for its heavenly setting, including a breathtaking view of the splendid Lake Massawippi. Also, a long bicycle path goes to Sherbrooke for a pleasant ride. Don't wait to visit!
The date of the signing of the deed of sale & occupation of the premises can be discussed (sooner or later) upon receipt of a promise to purchase with the seller.
Inclusions: Light fixtures, window treatments, dishwasher, built-in microwave, range hood, refrigerator & freezer, finishing materials owned by vendors, air exchanger, central vacuum (broken motor), unconnected gas fireplace, unconnected emergency système.
Exclusions : The audio cabinet attached to the basement living room wall, speaker systems, all furnishings.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: Cul-de-sac
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central air conditioning, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Double width or more, Built-in
- Lot: Wooded
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Golf, Bicycle path
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Wood
- Size: 42.0 x 36.0 Feet
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $5,731
- School Tax: $592
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,323
- Electric: $2,226
- Lot Assessment: $113,700
- Building Assessment: $490,900
- Total Assessment: $604,600
- Bedrooms: 4+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 2018
- Floor Space (approx): 2688.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 251.2 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 82.1 Feet
- Lot Size: 34789.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 12
- Foyer Ground Level 2.36 m x 2.24 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.00 m x 4.88 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 4.22 m x 4.50 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 3.96 m x 6.10 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Foyer Ground Level 4.11 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Ground Level 2.95 m x 3.53 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room Ground Level 1.63 m x 2.26 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Ground Level 1.70 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.84 m x 5.54 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.39 m x 3.84 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.71 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.25 m x 3.53 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.71 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 2.44 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Basement Level 3.73 m x 7.62 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Basement Level 2.62 m x 3.84 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room Basement Level 1.35 m x 2.08 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Other Basement Level 1.35 m x 1.04 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Evolution
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.