RARE PRODUCT!!! Vacant lot on the shore of the pristine Lake Barron of 19199 sf. Motor boat lake. Situated on a dead-end private road. 108 feet on the lake and 81 feet on the road. Only 12 minutes from the ski hills and 1 hour from Montreal. Perfect spot to build a prestigious home on a reputable lake.
It's the vacant lot next to 21 Rue My Estate. It's from Hydro pole. The size is 24.72m wide X 64.01m(82.3m on longer side) irregularity.
- Distinctive Features: Cul-de-sac
- Lot: Wooded
- Proximity: Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Topography: Sloped
- View: View of the water, Panoramic
- Water (access): Access, Waterfront, Navigable
- Water Supply: None
- Sewage System: None
- Municipal Tax: $796
- School Tax: $199
- Annual Tax Amount: $995
- Lot Assessment: $96,800
- Total Assessment: $96,800
- Lot Depth: 64.01 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 24.72 Metre
- Lot Size: 1783.70 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI, AU
Courtesy of: Royal LePage du Quartier
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.