95 Rue du Rhône, Gatineau (Gatineau), QC, J8V 3S1$799,900
MLS® # 28773881
Sumptuous property located in a very sought after area of Gatineau. It offers 4 bedrooms with the possibility of a 5th bedroom in the basement, 2 full bathrooms including a splendid on-suite bathroom with radiant floor, 2 water rooms, beautiful kitchen with wood cabinets and large walk-in pantry with connexion for a second sink. Large dining room, central A/C, magnificent stairwell, Beautifully landscaped with interlock entrance and stone stairs, front irrigation system, fenced yard with very large patio and above ground pool, close to all services. Visit this magnificent property now, it won't last on the market for long !
Stainless steel tub in kitchen walk-in pantry, Non connected alarm system, Front irrigation system, gazebo and mosquito nets, above ground pool and accessories, shed.
* 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor with the possibility of a 5th bedroom in the basement.
* 2 full bathrooms on the 2nd floor.
* Powder room on the ground floor with washer-dryer installation.
* 2nd powder room in the basement with radiant floor and possibility of converting into a 3rd full bathroom. (shower/tub ready).
* Huge master bedroom with new carpet installed in May 2022.
* Superb bathroom adjoining the master bedroom with radiant porcelain floor, large walk-in ceramic shower and therapeutic corner bubble bath.
* 2nd floor corridor in Cherry hardwood.
* Stairs leading to the 2nd floor in Cherry wood.
* Beautiful kitchen with Cherry wood cabinets, island and central hood fan.
* Huge walk-in pantry with storage cabinets and stainless steel sink/tub.
* Living room with French doors and beautiful wood fireplace with stone wall.
* 9 feet Smooth ceilings.
* Crown moldings in the living room ceiling.
* Huge family room in the basement with another room offering the possibility of adding a 5th bedroom.
* Basement ceiling lights with dimmer.
* Convectors added in the basement for comfort.
* Nest system.
* Non smoking property.
* Original owner.
* 2019 roof.
* Central air conditioning.
* Front irrigation system.
* Front yard peated in 2021.
* Fenced yard with 2012 above ground pool and patio.
* Exterior outlet for gas BBQ.
* R16 insulated garage door.
* 220 amps outlet in the garage.
* A few steps away from the Marais trail to enjoy the joys of nature.
* Neighborhood Elementary school: École du Vallon.
* Neighborhood high school: Polyvalente de l'Érablière.
** The red and gray room will be repainted in white before occupancy.
Inclusions: Dishwasher, blinds, curtains, rods, furnace, stove hood fan, air exchanger, electric garage door opener, central vaccum and accessories, Nest system, 5000 watt heater in garage, granular fireplace with granular pouches, cabinets in the basement workshop, see other inclusions in Addenda
Exclusions : Camera system, basement television wall bracket, pool heater, water heater rented from Gazifère.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Air exchange system
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood stove
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Single width
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Fenced
- Parking: Garage
- Pool: Above-ground
- Proximity: Other, Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Golf, Hospital, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Size: 12.2 x 11.16 METRE
- Window Type: Sliding, Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Other
- Heating Energy: Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $5,760
- School Tax: $470
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,230
- Lot Assessment: $111,400
- Building Assessment: $376,100
- Total Assessment: $487,500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 2004
- Floor Space (approx): 2100.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 15.5 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 30.5 Metre
- Lot Size: 472.70 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 4.60 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Slate
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 6.05 m x 3.10 m Flooring: Wood Note: wook fireplace
- Dining Ground Level 4.34 m x 3.12 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.42 m x 4.06 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Walk-in Closet Ground Level 3.10 m x 2.31 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: With sink/tub
- Powder room - Irregular Ground Level 2.77 m x 1.68 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Washer and dryer installation
- Foyer Ground Level 3.17 m x 1.14 m Flooring: Slate
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.38 m x 4.67 m Flooring: Carpet Note: On suite bathroom + Walk-in
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.68 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Other - Radiant, Porcelain Note: Radiant floor, On suite
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.39 m x 4.37 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.88 m x 3.10 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.66 m x 3.28 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.87 m x 1.73 m Flooring: Wood
- Family Basement Level 9.17 m x 6.38 m Flooring: Other - Carpet tiles Note: Granular fireplace
- Workshop Basement Level 5.05 m x 2.87 m Flooring: Other - Carpet tiles Note: Could be a bedroom
- Powder room - Irregular Basement Level 2.51 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Radiant floor, shower ready
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Vallée De L'Outaouais
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.