Step back in time, when you cross the threshold of this character filled home. With it's original baseboard, trim, doors, and exquisite staircase railing, this property brings you back into the late 1800's when it was originally built. This incredible waterview century home would be perfect for a large family or to use as a Bed & Breakfast. When you walk in the front door, there is a beautiful parlour equipped with a wood stove, which leads to a dining room, a den, a great room and a kitchen all on the main floor. There are 5 bedrooms and one bathroom on the second floor. All with restored hemlock wood plank floors. The third floor has an additional two rooms, and a large "loft" that would make a perfect "inn keeper's" suite with a little TLC! Attached to the single car garage, is an additional "bunkie" that has it's own private bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen which could easily be rented out. This stunning waterview home has an wood/oil combo furnace (oil furnace new in 2018), a new fibre glass oil tank, a new hot water heater, and an additional outbuilding for storage. There is deeded right-of-way to the beach which is perfect to play at and beach comb. All measurements are approximate and should be verified by purchaser.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: Range, Dryer, Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 2.5 Storey
- Built in: 1878
- Community Features: Golf Course, Playground, Recreation Center
- Driveway/Parking: Dirt, Single
- Exterior Finish: Wood Shingles
- Features: Balcony, Secondary Suite, Wood Stove(s)
- Floor Space (approx): 3420 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood
- Foundation: Concrete, Stone
- Fuel Type: Oil, Wood
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped
- Lot Size: 0.83 Acres
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Deck, Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Ocean, View: Ocean
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Garage: Detached, Single, Wired
- Foyer Ground Level 9' x 10'
- Other Ground Level Parlour 14'6" x 11'
- Dining Ground Level 11'6" x 15'3"
- Den Ground Level 14' x 9'8"
- Great Room Ground Level 12' x 26'
- Kitchen Ground Level 7' x 14'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'6" x 11'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 16' x 8'7"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'10" x 13'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'6" x 11'6"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 12' x 7'7"
- Other 3rd Level 13'6" x 7'
- Other 3rd Level 13'6" x 8'7"
- Recreation Room 3rd Level 14' x 24'6" + 16'6" x 10'
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2019 All Rights Reserved