Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $469,900 property in Morell
Brand New Custom Built 3 Bedroom , 2 Full Bath Modern Rancher with Beach access and within Walking distance to Grocery Store, Confederation Trail , Provincial Library & Red Head Harbor in the Friendly Village of Morell on PEI's North Shore. Only a 10 min drive to "The Links at Crowbush Cove" & 15 mins to Greenwich National Park with some of the Best Beaches on PEI. Within 30 mins of Capitol City of Charlottetown & Airport. Main floor consists of Open Concept Kitchen C/W Island, 4 Appliances & Pantry, Dining area & Living room; Owners bedroom with 4 pc Bath & Walk-in Closet; 2 other good size Bedrooms & 4 pc Main Bath & Laundry. Lots of Closets. Patio Door off Living room leads to Nice size Deck . Basement is roughed in for Bathroom, & has Daylight windows for future bedrooms & family / games room. Double heated attached Garage completes the home. Landscaping & Paved Driveway included. Electric Heat throughout with Heat pump for A/C. All measurements are approximate & should be verified by Buyer if deemed necessary. Home will be ready for Occupancy October 31s Note: Buyer agrees to assign HST rebate back to Seller.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave Rng Hd Combo, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Other
- Building Style: 2 Level, Bungalow
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Golf Course, Marina, Park, Playground, Recreation Center, School Bus Service
- Documents on File: Floor Plan, Restrictive Covenants, Subdivision Plan
- Driveway/Parking: Parking Spaces(s), Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Floor Space (approx): 1515 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Laminate, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Heat Pump -Ductless
- Land Features: Landscaped, Level, Sloping/Terraced, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: .50 acre
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Garage: Attached, Double, Heated
- Living Main Level 16'6 x 12'
- Kitchen Main Level 16'6 x 15'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 15' x 15'
- Bedroom Main Level 12' x 12'
- Bedroom Main Level 12' x 11'
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 10' x 6'
- Bathroom Main Level 8' x 6'
- Foyer Main Level 10' x 10'
- Other Main Level 6' x 6'
Courtesy of: CONFEDERATION REALTY
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved