*Recently Renovated* Welcome to 19620 Route Two, in Hunter River. This completely updated two story home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 3 patios and a barn with all sorts of potential from a workshop, to horses or vehicle storage. Pulling into the driveway, you’re sheltered by spruce trees offering you summer shade and privacy from the road. The yard features an abundance of mature foliage, an apple tree, and open green space with tons of potential for riding, cycling or hiking trails throughout the 9.9 acres of land. Walk into the home, and enter into the open concept main living area. Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, and a Bathroom are all located on the main floor and have all been tastefully updated. A new heat-pump in the dining room, and electric rads throughout provide an efficient heating source throughout with the potential to install a main level wood stove as well. Through the dining room, you’ll find the new oak stairs leading to the second floor. Follow these up to your fully renovated second bathroom with stack-able washer and dryer, and three bedrooms. The master bedroom features a generous walk-in closest and private balcony over looking the property; the perfect spot to sit in the sun and enjoy your morning coffee. Contact the listing Agent today to book your private viewing. This home won’t last long!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 1974
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Recreation Center, School Bus Service
- Documents on File: Other Documents
- Driveway/Parking: Paved, Single
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Ensuite Bath, Satellite Dish
- Floor Space (approx): 1025 Square Feet
- Flooring: Concrete, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Heat Pump -Ductless
- Land Features: Cleared, Partially Cleared, Landscaped, Level, Ravine, Rolling, Sloping/Terraced, Softwood Bush, Wooded/Treed, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 9.90
- Property Size: 3 to 9.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Barn
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Kitchen Ground Level 9'8" X 11'1"
- Living Ground Level 14'9" X 19'6"
- Dining Ground Level 8'3" X 10'1"
- Bathroom Ground Level 6'7" X 6'9"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8'10" X 11'3"
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 11'3" X 9'11"
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 11'3" X 8'6"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'3" X 9'11"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' 4" X 8' 8"
Courtesy of: RE/MAX CHARLOTTETOWN REALTY
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2019 All Rights Reserved