Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $379,000 property in Georgetown
Welcome to 93 Water Street, this well maintained home sits on a wonderful corner lot in the beautiful town of Georgetown. Just 15 minutes from Montague and 45 minutes from Charlottetown. As you enter the home you are welcomed into a nice sized porch that leads you into the kitchen and dining room, from there you enter the living room that has a water view of the Georgetown Harbour. Down the hall is a large primary bedroom, a second bedroom and newly renovated full bathroom. Downstairs is a partially finished basement, with a large rec room, half bath with laundry, and a room that once finished could be used as a third bedroom or office. The property also has a shed, as well as an amazing inground pool that is fully fenced so lots of privacy while enjoying your back yard and pool area. Call today to book your own private showing! All measurements are approximate and should be verified by the purchaser if deemed necessary. No PCDS, property being sold 'as is where is'.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Partially Developed
- Building Style: Split Entry
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, School Bus Service
- Documents on File: Deed
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel, Single
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl, Wood Siding
- Features: Inground Pool
- Floor Space (approx): 1631 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Furnace, Hot Water
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped, Partially Fenced
- Lot Size: 0.22 Acre
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Steel
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Estate Sale
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: River
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Kitchen Main Level 11' x 15'
- Dining Main Level 8' x 9'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 12' x 18'
- Bedroom Main Level 8' x 9'
- Bathroom Main Level 8' x 7'
- Other Main Level 8' x 9'
- Bathroom Basement Level 9' x 7'
- Recreation Room Basement Level 23' x 26'
Courtesy of: EXIT REALTY PEI
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved