Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $928,000 property in Cornwall
Welcome to your new waterfront acreage property with potential as a development or commercial property and the possibility of sub-dividing into two separate waterfront building lots. With waterfront lots selling for as much as $500,000 in the area, this property has excellent potential for repositioning. You are located on a high-traffic main road, perfect for retail, and at the same time offering a high level of seclusion and privacy. Welcome to this stunning and spacious home that overlooks the North/West River. Enjoy watching the cruise ships pull in or watch the fireworks from Victoria Park right from your living room window! When entering you are greeted with a large entryway adjacent to the living room which has high gable glass windows and two large skylight windows that open allowing plenty of natural light and breeze through the Vaulted 12 foot ceilings. Throughout the home you'll see gorgeous Pine wood walls and ceilings. The kitchen offers Quartz countertops, an island, and ample cupboards and storage closets. As you continue down the hall there are 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom, a nice deep bathtub, and tile floors. The Master bedroom comes with an ensuite half bath, His/Hers closets, as well as a four-panel Bay windows where you can bask in the moonlight reflecting off the river. Down the stairs to the finished basement, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness- with a rec room, games/play room, and a large ventilated walk-in closet. You will notice more natural lighting in the lower level, and ample storage space. The roof was redone just two years ago and there is Cedar Wood siding. Outside there is a wrap-around corner deck where you can enjoy the mature trees including two cherry trees, Scottish Pines, and much more landscaping. There is a shed which can be used as a workshop or additional storage/gardening house. Enjoy a peaceful and serene stroll down the walking path to the beautiful North River right off your own backyard.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Central Vacuum, Glass Cooktop, Oven - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Basement: Full
- Building Style: Contemporary
- Built in: 2000
- Community Features: Park, Playground
- Documents on File: Floor Plan
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel, Paved
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Features: Central Vacuum, Ensuite Bath, HRV (Heat Rcvry Ventln)
- Floor Space (approx): 2100 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard
- Land Features: Cleared, Partially Fenced
- Lot Size: 1.34
- Property Size: 1 to 2.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Barn, Patio
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, High Speed Internet
- Water Access/View: Access: River Front, View: River
- Water Frontage: River
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 16' X 11'6"
- Bedroom Main Level 14' X 11'3"
- Bedroom Main Level 9'10" X 10'4"
- Living Main Level 18'9" X 13'6"
- Dining Main Level 9' X 12'
- Kitchen Main Level 12' X 11'3"
- Bathroom Main Level 7'2" X 8'3"+ 4'4"X3'
- Bathroom Main Level 2'8" X 6'2"
- Recreation Room Lower Level 12' X 15'
- Games Lower Level 7' X 19' + 6' X 12'
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved