Beautiful studio styled residence in charming Prince Edward County. Only 12 minutes from Picton, this lovely home features lofty details, is architecturally influenced w/vaulted ceilings & large windows w/views of the water & country fields. Complete w/bamboo floors on the upper level, this picturesque 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in Port Milford. Enhancements include: renovated main bath w/glass walk in shower & porcelain floor, & 2 piece bath. New septic in 2005 & roof done in 2015. Propane stove & large eat in kitchen/dining room. House is heated with 2 propane fireplaces, 1 on each floor, along with an HRV system for temperature distribution & water heated baseboard in master bedroom. Private & serene with perennial gardens & lilacs. Ideal for the family &/or as a rental Air B & B property. In addition, there is an original century home on the property, in need of renovations with wonderful possibilities to become a 2nd dwelling -all subject to municipal building requirements.
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Ceiling: Cathedral
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Wood
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Water: Cistern, Dug Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Recreation, Hospital, Schools
- Equipment: Propane Tank
- Features: Beach
- Lot Depth: 164 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 139 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Porch
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: Residential
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Living 2nd Level 23' 1'' x 18' 6''
- Kitchen 2nd Level 10' 5'' x 8' 9''
- Dining 2nd Level 14' 8'' x 12' 2''
- Foyer Ground Level 10' 8'' x 6' 6''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 5'' x 6' 6''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 13' 1'' x 12' 1''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.