Family run marina, established in 1968, this commercial and residential property lends itself to many opportunities for you to explore. Currently providing outboard and stern drive repairs with a licensed mechanic, having over 30 years of experience. The marina has a large clientele base for Naylor docks, boat lifts and marine railway sales for the past 25 years. The property offers abundant storage areas, both indoor and outdoor. Ample parking means its easier access for your customers to bring their boats to the boat launch and park while they tour the Countys spectacular shoreline, which is sheltered from the westerly winds. An impressive 4-bedroom house on the property boasts a great room with wet bar and large windows make the most of the water views! A cathedral ceiling makes the large living/dining room feel even more expansive. A large kitchen with slider doors provides a walkout to entertain outside. Comfortable family room was made for family movie nights or quiet time reading a book by the bay window. An inviting front porch is just waiting for a rocking chair! Large bathrooms including a powder room on main floor, 3-piece master ensuite and a 5-piece main bath round out the comfort this home provides.
- Style: Detached
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation: Block
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 4+0
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access: Water access, Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Marina
- Features: Southern exposure, Paved driveway, Country residential
- Floor Space (approx): 2198.000000
- Lot Depth: 248 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 267 Feet
- Lot Size: 1.39 | 1.3900 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Porch
- Utility Type: Telephone - Available
- View: Lake view
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Zoning: TT7 & RR1
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 40
- Bathroom 2nd Level 6'40'' x 7'50''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 9'80'' x 7'50''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 16'60'' x 10'60''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'10'' x 11'70''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'10'' x 11'10''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 9'60'' x 12'50''
- Bathroom Main Level 7'11'' x 11'40''
- Office Main Level 9'60'' x 11'70''
- Other Main Level
- Family Main Level 15'70'' x 11'70''
- Living Main Level 18'40'' x 27'70''
- Dining Main Level 8'00'' x 18'70''
- Kitchen Main Level 19'50'' x 11'40''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.