Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $650,000 property in Ottawa
NICELY UPDATED AND MAINTAINED ALL BRICK BUNGALOW ON A GREAT STREET IN A HIGHLY DESIRED NEIGHBOURHOOD. GLEAMING HARDWOOD AND TILE THROUGHOUT THE MAIN FLOOR WHICH INCLUDES TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, A LIVING/DINING ROOM WITH A WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE, AND LUXURIOUSLY UPDATED BATHROOM. THE KITCHEN FEATURES GRANITE COUNTERTOPS AND A PATIO DOOR ACCESS TO THE BACKYARD WITH A LARGE DECK AND YARD WITH AN ABOVE GROUND POOL WAITING FOR YOUR SUMMER ENJOYMENT. THE OPEN BASEMENT HAS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR SEPARATE AREAS FOR DIFFERING ACTIVITIES AND FEATURES AN UDATED THREE PIECE BATHROOM. EASY TO SHOW. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace: Yes
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Ceramic
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Hood Fan, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Lot Depth: 100.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 52.3 Feet
- Lot Size: 52.23 ft X 100 ft
- Pool Type: Above ground pool
- Zoning: RESIDENTIAL
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Open, Surfaced
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Family Basement Level 28'5" x 22'4"
- Bathroom Basement Level Measurements not available
- Living Main Level 20'4" x 13'7"
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 12'2" x 11'9"
- Bedroom Main Level 11'9" x 10'8"
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Kitchen Main Level 16' x 12'7"
- Foyer Main Level Measurements not available
Courtesy of: RE/MAX HALLMARK REALTY GROUP
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.