Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,049,000 property in Ottawa
This is an architecturally charming and meticulously maintained 4 bdrm/2 bath home, blending of the best of yesteryear with the modern conveniences of today. Beautifully landscaped 50 x 86 FT lot with a large pool! Right in the heart of Westboro on a quiet treelined street. So many amenities/shops in the Village to enjoy just steps away. You will be immediately smitten by the sun filled principal rooms and the ease with which they flow from one to another. Starting from the bright and spacious foyer, through to the entertainment-sized living (w/brick surround wood-burning f/p) and dining room, and on through elegant French doors to the open family room/kitchen (with eat-in kitchen). A full bathroom is also on the main floor. The oversized patio doors open to the landscaped west facing back yard, complete with a large inground pool. The wood staircase leads to the bedrm level comprising 4 large bright bdrms and the main bath. A house to call home in the best part of Ottawa! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Material: Masonry
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Siding
- Fireplace: Yes
- Fixture: Drapes/Window coverings
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation Type: Block, Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Built in: 1945
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Depth: 85.7 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 50.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 50 ft X 85.7 ft
- Pool Type: Inground pool
- Structure Type: Patio(s)
- Zoning: r
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Surfaced
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'5" x 12"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' x 8'8"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8'2" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'2" x 10"
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 11'9" x 22'8"
- Laundry Basement Level Measurements not available
- Storage Basement Level Measurements not available
- Foyer Main Level 7'9" x 7'2"
- Living Main Level 14'10" x 12'4"
- Dining Main Level 12'4" x 11'
- Kitchen Main Level 14'6" x 12'
- Den Main Level 12'1" x 8'10"
- Bathroom Main Level 6'1" x 6"