Imagine how amazing it would be to end a busy work day here in this quintessential riverside retreat. A four season home located on Pigeon River facing Emily Provincial Park, this place has all the coziness of a cottage combined with the comforts of a modern home. The log cabin was originally built in the 1860s and moved to the site. A modern addition was built to provide a nice eat in kitchen, two full bathrooms, second floor laundry and three bedrooms. The home has been lovingly cared for and improved with newer wiring, shingles, septic system, windows, restoration work and more. The outdoor area is just as appealing with a large screened-in porch overlooking the water, an al-fresco dining patio and barbecue area with a pergola off of the kitchen and 75 of frontage on the river complete with a dock to tie the canoe. This place is a must-see!
- Style: Detached
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Foundation: Block
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Amenities Nearby: Ski area, Marina, Park
- Features: Beach
- Lot Frontage: 75 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed, Porch, Dock
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- View: River view
- Waterfront: Waterfront on river
- Zoning: RES
- Laundry 2nd Level 9' 1'' x 4' 9''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 9'' x 10' 2''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 2'' x 14' 6''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 9' 8'' x 9' 1''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 8'' x 14' 10''
- Utility Ground Level 8' 2'' x 5' 5''
- Bathroom Ground Level 8' 2'' x 5' 8''
- Kitchen Ground Level 16' 7'' x 14' 9''
- Dining Ground Level 18' 4'' x 9' 6''
- Living Ground Level 18' 4'' x 15' 7''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Frank Real Estate
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.