This year-round waterfront home or cottage on Lake Cecebe is cozy, inviting and move-in ready. The large, level lot has a very gentle slope to the waterfront with easy lake access as well as deep water at the dock. There's 2 bedrooms in the main cottage with ample open living area and large deck overlooking the lake. The south-west exposure offers all day sun and the mature trees allow for shade areas as well. Other features include hi-efficiency propane furnace, drilled well, great bunkie and garage. Located within walking distance to Lion's Park, boat launches, shopping and restaurants, this is one not to be missed. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Stove, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Park
- Features: Beach, Recreational
- Floor Space (approx): 840.00 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 312.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Shed, Dock
- View Type: Lake view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: SEE TOWNSHIP
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 7' 9'' x 11' 2''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 11' 2'' x 13' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 10' '' x 8' 6''
- Living Ground Level 13' '' x 13' 4''
Courtesy of: RE/MAX PARRY SOUND MUSKOKA REALTY LTD., MAGNETAWAN- M199
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.