NOTE: **TO BE BUILT** Exciting NEW Building Site In Lovely Lambeth- known as: The HEATHWOODS FABULOUS 4 BDRM 2 STRY Home Located featuring 2,384 sq ft of quality finishes T/Out! Attractive 2 Stry foyer! Granite Counters T/Out- Engineered hardwood flooring, Bright & Spacious Kitchen with Upgraded Cabinetry, Corner Pantry & Centre Island Overlooking the Wonderful Greatroom with Gas Fireplace. Fabulous Open Oak Staircase with Wrought Iron Spindles - Upper hallway open to below! Spacious Master Bedroom Features Tray ceiling, Luxury 5pc Ensuite & Walk-in Closet. BDRM #4 features vaulted ceiling & BDRM #2 features unique ceiling height. Several other Lots & Home Designs to choose from. Call Sharon for more information. Experience The Quality with WILLOW BRIDGE HOMES. Great South/West location. Close to several popular amenities & easy access to the 401 & 402! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stucco, Vinyl siding
- Flooring Type: Other
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Schools
- Floor Space (approx): 2384.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 122.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 50.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 50X122.47X122.81X50
- Zoning: RESIDENTIAL
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' 0'' x 15' 0''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' 0'' x 14' 7''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' 11'' x 11' 0''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 14' 6'' x 14' 7''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Great Room Ground Level 15' 6'' x 14' 0''
- Kitchen Ground Level 8' 10'' x 18' 0''
- Kitchen Ground Level 9' 0'' x 18' 0''
- Den Ground Level 10' 7'' x 14' 0''
Lambeth is a unique neighbourhood in the southwest of London; until 1993 it was an independent village until it was annexed by the City of London. Lambeth still manages to maintain that small town feeling, with many locally owned businesses along Main Street, catering to the neighbourhood. The 401 and 402 highways are minutes away and within a 20 km drive there are 6 golf courses. Lambeth Optimist Park and Ralph Hamlyn Park have baseball and soccer fields and play structures. Lambeth Centennial Park is a major hub for the neighbourhood, as it has a soccer field, play structure, spray pad, and swing sets, as well as a community centre with an arena and the Lambeth library. Elementary students attend Lambeth Public School; they may also attend St. George in Byron. Secondary students attend Saunders or St. Thomas Aquinas secondary schools.
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Triland Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.