Hobby Farm Horse Heaven Has Arrived! Your dream come true starts with the drive down the tree lined lane way leading to the three bedroom, double spa like bathrooms and a family room that boast a view that will make you proud to call it your own. The 32X65 five stall barn turns out to one of the three paddocks fully fenced with room to build your own sand ring or cross country training. Need space for the toys? How about the 20X25 detached shop. The 50 rolling acres are mixed with crop, hardwood, mixed bush, paddocks, small orchard. There has been no chemical fertilizer sprayed here since 1994 so organic farming is easily done here. Don't let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass you by, call today for your own personal viewing and lets get you moved to the country! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: None
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Features: Double width or more driveway, Crushed stone driveway, Year Round Living, Country residential
- Fence Type: Fence
- Soil Type: Loam
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- View Type: View
- Zoning: agri
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Gravel
- No. of Parking Spaces: 7
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Family 2nd Level 18' 0'' x 18' 0''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 0'' x 15' 0''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Utility Ground Level 10' 0'' x 8' 6''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 6'' x 8' 0''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' 0'' x 9' 8''
- Living Ground Level 28' 0'' x 12' 0''
- Kitchen Ground Level 10' 6'' x 15' 0''
Courtesy of: RE/MAX REAL ESTATE CENTRE INC BROKERAGE
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.