Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $839,900 property in Kemptville
Do you dream of living in a golf course community less than 1/2 a km from the river? Then look no further, because this stunning 3 br 3 bath home is just for you! Located in the beautiful Kemptville, this home offers all of the amenities of city living with the peace and quiet of rural life. Loaded with upgrades, including custom built-ins in the den, custom storage on the lower level, reverse osmosis water system with water softeneer and full central vac, this beautiful home is perfect for a young family or for retirees looking to enjoy their downtime with outdoor recreation. The oversized 2 car garage is fully insulated and painted, making it perfect for a workshop, storage of small water craft or for a mancave! The garage also features its own central vac hose with tools The cathedral ceilings on the main level as well as the finished basement with rec room set this home aside as an absolute must have. Oh, and an eQ resident Club membership included with the property!! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl
- Fireplace: Yes
- Flooring Type: Wall-to-wall carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Access Type: Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Water Nearby
- Built in: 2009
- Features: Wooded area, Recreational
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Depth: 115.3 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 42.6 Feet
- Lot Size: 42.61 ft X 115.32 ft (Irregular Lot)
- Road Type: Paved road
- Zoning: R1
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Family Basement Level 19' x 23'2"
- Bedroom Basement Level 10'6" x 13'
- Great Room Main Level 11' x 18'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11' x 16'
- Bedroom Main Level 10' x 12'
- Kitchen Main Level 8'6" x 10'
- Dining Main Level 10' x 13'6"
- Den Main Level 9' x 10'
- Breakfast Main Level 8' x 8'
- Foyer Main Level Measurements not available