A very charming, bright and spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Perfect for a family or someone trying to escape city life. Well maintained and updated including windows, doors, roof, electrical and furnace. Hardwood floors exist throughout most of this home. Rear addition (2002) was designed by an Oakville architect to allow ample natural light to enter and extend the kitchen space. Addition includes a large livingroom, finished basement, 3 pc bathroom, laundry area and foyer. Off the kitchen is a large diningroom, great for entertaining. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and one bathroom. The master bedroom has ensuite privileges. The chapel window in the front center upstairs hallway is typical of an Ontario farmhouse design. There is a single detached garage at the rear of the property for all your toys. This home is a must see and shows AA++. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Ceiling Type: Cathedral
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete, Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas, Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Window air conditioner
- Appliances: Stove, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Ski area, Schools
- Features: Sump Pump
- Floor Space (approx): 1795.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 82.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 75.0 Feet
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: res
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 11' 10'' x 13' 8''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8' 10'' x 11' 6''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' 5'' x 11' 9''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 11' 10'' x 6' 11''
- Other Basement Level 16' 0'' x 13' 0''
- Den Ground Level 11' 9'' x 11' 6''
- Bathroom Ground Level 5' 0'' x 8' 4''
- Foyer Ground Level 6' 3'' x 5' 6''
- Living Ground Level 17' 0'' x 16' 3''
- Kitchen Ground Level 18' 3'' x 10' 0''
- Dining Ground Level 20' 10'' x 11' 8''
Courtesy of: RE/MAX MIDWESTERN REALTY INC Brokerage (HAR)
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.