A PLACE TO HANG YOUR HEART! Built in 1840 in the Beautiful town of Acton. Updates have been tastefully completed to further enhanced the charm and character of this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Some of the many features include a large Living Room, Large Eat-in Kitchen, inviting Family Room, Main Floor Master and 2 exquisite luxury baths. Central Air Conditioning, water softener and all municipal services, metal roof. Large 1/4 acre Lot, walk to Fairy Lake, Rotary Park and all amenities. 5 Minutes to the Go Train...Price to move!! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric, Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks, Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Schools
- Features: Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Level, Gazebo
- Floor Space (approx): 2498.00
- Lot Depth: 120.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 91.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 91 x 120
- Structure Type: Shed
- Zoning: RESIDENTIAL
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 3'' x 10' 10''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 17' 1'' x 10' 9''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Laundry Ground Level 9' 9'' x 7' 2''
- Hobby Ground Level 23' 5'' x 11' 2''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 14' 3'' x 12' 1''
- Living Ground Level 17' 6'' x 12' 5''
- Family Ground Level 16' 5'' x 12' 9''
- Kitchen Ground Level 13' 1'' x 16' 3''
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Edge Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.