Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $275,000 property in Greater Sudbury
Incredible renovated semi surrounded by nature in beautiful Garson neighbourhood. The main floor of this ideal family home is painted with warm modern tones, and begins with an open concept entrance leading into the spacious living room/dining room area featuring newer laminate flooring and plenty of natural light. Adjacent to the dining room, you'll find a well appointed kitchen, complete with a full set of newer appliances. Move down the main hallway and you'll find a full bathroom, and three large bedrooms, each with newer carpet, baseboards and trim. Move to the lower level and you'll be greeted with a modern fully finished rec room with cozy plush carpeting, a large laundry room, newer gas furnace (rented) and an incredible amount of storage that can easily be converted to a workshop, office, or man cave! Outside, the home has considerable curb appeal with its long driveway and and beautiful landscaping. The back yard features a sizeable 8' x 10' shed, and is surrounded my mature cedar trees, giving ultimate privacy. Located in a family friendly area, 860 O'Neil is just steps away from St.Augustin school, a few more steps away from the fields and trails of Lorne Brady Park, and a quick drive from all that Garson and New Sudbury have to offer. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Type: Full
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding
- Flooring Type: Laminate, Vinyl, Carpeted
- Foundation Type: Block
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Park, Public Transit, Schools
- Community Features: Family Oriented
- Structure Type: Shed
- Zoning: R2-2
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Recreation Room Lower Level 17' x 19'
- Bedroom Main Level 8' x 11'
- Living Main Level 12' x 13'
- Bedroom Main Level 9' x 12'
- Dining Main Level 9' x 9'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 9' x 14'
- Kitchen Main Level 8' x 9'
Courtesy of: SUTTON-BENCHMARK REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.