Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,050,000 property in Cramahe
Enchanting & romantic are the feelings at this Stately custom built stone Tudor style home with 3.6 acres of lush gardens,trees & privacy,This gorgeous 3903 sf AG (5629 total sf) executive home with it's distinguishable architecture has 4 beds+office, 3 baths, 3 fireplaces and large principal rooms all with designer inspired finishings right out of a Home & Design magazine,Approach the front door with it's captivating landscaping,intricate stone arches and covered porch, Walk in to a stunning marble 2 storey foyer with palladium window and abounding light,Main floor office has 2 sets of french doors, hardwood flooring and makes working from home a treat,The sunken living/dining room has a 3 sided gas fireplace and hardwood flooring,The family room beams of natural sunlight and clean cool finishings,Granite Main floor laundry,Inside entrance to your 3 car garage and walks out to a private patio for morning coffee,Granite details abound as well on the main level on the fireplace surrounds, powder room and Chef's Kitchen with built-in appliances Induction cooktop and breakfast bar, large eating area and open concept family room,Upstairs has 4 generous bedrooms,Outstanding Master retreat and newly renovated Marble Spa-like baths with walk-in showers and separate tubs,Entertainer's delight with multiple walk-outs, Dreaming of a lifestyle change?The possibilities here are endless here:work from home,small Inn, B&B,Wedding venue,In-law potential,Newer upgrades:'20 Front steps,'19 Painting throughout,'18 Island Cooktop,Furnace,A/C Heat Pump,'17 Most light fixtures,'16 Hardwood,Marble baths,Granite, '16 Septic,Lower level awaits your ideas with a floor to ceiling stone wood fireplace and separate entrance to walk up in garage,2x200 Amp panels, Close to amenities & shopping,Beaches,80 min to GTA,8min to 401,40 min to PEC,LOVE*
- Style: Detached
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Ductless
- Exterior Finish: Stone
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood, Propane
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks, Other - See remarks
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 4+0
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access: Water access, Road access, Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Schools, Shopping
- Equipment: Propane Tank
- Features: Park setting, Southern exposure, Backs on greenbelt, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Embedded oven, Skylight, Country residential
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Depth: 603 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 234 Feet
- Lot Size: 3.6 | 3.6000 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: DSL* - Available
- Zoning: Res
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 13
- Bathroom 2nd Level 17'90'' x 9'20''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'90'' x 11'00''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'90'' x 12'90''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 28'60'' x 25'30''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 17'20'' x 16'90''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 20'70'' x 18'60''
- Laundry Main Level 8'90'' x 6'10''
- Bathroom Main Level 6'10'' x 5'40''
- Family Main Level 22'00'' x 12'40''
- Kitchen Main Level 18'50'' x 13'40''
- Office Main Level 15'20'' x 12'70''
- Living Main Level 28'50'' x 17'20''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.