Once in a lifetime opportunity! Rare Mink Island offering! Local historic location. Sheltered harbour but wide open west vistas with searing sunsets. The cottage is based on an open-design liv/din/kitchen areas. Every spot in the interior of the cabin claims a view of the water. Subtle light from hanging ceiling solar fixtures in each room. Kitchen area faces north, dining area faces east surrounded by windows and a sliding outside door, +2 sliding outside doors. Two interior wooden doors on south side of the cottage lead to a master bdrm facing a western view through a sliding glass door. Second bdrm has a privacy sliding partition door plus a locking door to outside. Bathroom is 2pc w/composting toilet plus sink. The studio/workshop addition (12'x18') is accessed from covered deck on south the side of the cottage. The studio/workshop is single large room w/storage loft accessed by ladder. A wooden deck surrounds the cottage on 3 sides w/ramps w/hand rails. Don't miss out on Heron!
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Foundation: Block
- Heating Type: Stove
- Heating Fuel: Wood
- Water: Lake/River Water Intake
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access: Boat access
- Features: Recreational
- Floor Space (approx): 1100 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 3000 Feet
- Lot Size: 3.7 | 3.7000 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Dock
- Title: Freehold
- View: Lake view
- Waterfront: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: WF1
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9' 5'' x 9' 3''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8' 7'' x 9' 3''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Dining Ground Level 10' '' x 9' 3''
- Living Ground Level 19' 3'' x 18' 3''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' 5'' x 9' 3''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Team Advantage Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.