This home in the desirable Brighton By The Bay retirement lifestyle community is ready to move into & enjoy. 2 beds, 2 baths with newer shingles, furnace. Attractive landscaping. Conv of 1 lvl living. It ticks many of the boxes that so many people look for; a 1 ½ car garage, a 7 basement & a very inviting vaulted sunroom with door to the two-tiered patio with so many inclusions- a 2-seater swing ( for that end of the day glass of wine), chiminea, patio planters & trellises galore with clematis etc. Your new garden will come to life in the spring of 2021. Interlocking brick accents at the front entrance. Lovely front porch. Open concept. Laminate flooring in the main living space. Main floor laundry. Short closing date is possible. You could be in & settled well before the snow flies. $30/month common area fee covers the walking paths, community center & bocce court. This one wont last long! Close to the 401, Pr Edw Cty & the quaint Brighton downtown.
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedrooms: 2+0
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access: Road access, Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Marina, Park, Playground, Shopping
- Condo Fees: $30 Monthly
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1358.000000
- Landscape Features: Lawn sprinkler, Landscaped
- Lot Depth: 102 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 57 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Porch
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Telephone - Available, Cable - Available, Natural Gas - Available, DSL* - Available, Hydro - Available
- Zoning: RES
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Bathroom Main Level
- Bedroom Main Level 11'80'' x 11'00''
- Kitchen Main Level 11'70'' x 10'00''
- Dining Main Level 10'90'' x 12'00''
- Bathroom Main Level
- Master Bedroom Main Level 12'60'' x 12'70''
- Living Main Level 17'40'' x 12'00''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.