If a versatile family/retirement home in Brighton is in your sites, dont let this one pass you by. This lovingly maintained & tastefully updated 3 bd, 2 bath home is a must see. Lovely kitchen with dura-ceramic flooring and maple cabinets. Walk out through sliding patio doors from the dining area to a large deck. This raised bungalow has 2 bedrooms & an updated main bath with a cheater door to the master bedroom. Gas fireplace in the living room, free-standing gas stove in the rec room. Huge cozy rec room with large windows to let in lots of natural light and an additional bedroom and 3 pc bathroom on the lower level. There are charming elements of a woodworkers craftsmanship that you will notice throughout this home. Large laundry/mud room with double closets and cupboards for storage space and a walk-up to the garage. Lower backyard patio. Double car garage with a workbench and storage cupboards. Walkable to quaint downtown Brighton, close to Presquile Provincial Park and the 401 and Prince Edward County within easy reach.
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Block
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access: Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Marina, Park, Schools
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1160.000000
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Depth: 94 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 70 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: DSL* - Available, Natural Gas - Available, Hydro - Available, Cable - Available
- Zoning: RES
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Laundry Lower Level 10'30'' x 10'00''
- Bathroom Lower Level
- Bedroom Lower Level 15'00'' x 12'70''
- Recreation Room Lower Level 25'60'' x 14'90''
- Bedroom Main Level 12'90'' x 10'20''
- Bathroom Main Level
- Master Bedroom Main Level 12'00'' x 10'11''
- Kitchen Main Level 11'11'' x 9'20''
- Dining Main Level 11'90'' x 8'10''
- Living Main Level 15'40'' x 13'10''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.