38 Acres and a short walk to Lake Ontario. This special property with sweeping frontage west of Brighton is a dream come true. 2 ponds, spring fed and creek fed, large 43x120 barn for your pets and toys, with water and hydro anda a 50ft long workshop. Charming two-bedroom cottage very quaint and modern in excellent condition. Build your castle here with easy access on Hwy#2.
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters, Stove
- Water: Dug Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 2+0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access: Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Shopping
- Farm Type: Hobby Farm
- Features: Beach, Double width or more driveway, Country residential
- Floor Space (approx): 1000.000000
- Lot Size: 38 | 38.0000 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Agriculture
- Soil Type: Loam, Sand/gravel
- Structures: Porch
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available, DSL* - Available
- Zoning: Rural
- Bathroom Main Level
- Bedroom Main Level 13'00'' x 7'00''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11'00'' x 16'00''
- Living Main Level 15'00'' x 16'00''
- Kitchen Main Level 13'00'' x 16'00''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.