Here is your chance to own a 2 bed/3 bath home fully finished up and down- approx 2000 sq. ft. of living space. Walkable to Lake Ontario. This bright end unit townhome has a desirable layout with open concept kitchen L/R and a dedicated , yet open, dining space. Hardwood and ceramic on main floor. Laminate in the lower level rec room. This house boasts 2 sky tubes so there is lots of natural light throughout. Lovely kitchen cabinetry with lots of cupboards. The island compliments the cupboards and has a double sink and breakfast bar. Big master bedroom with 3 piece en suite. Large windows in the den/bedroom make it such a welcoming room; and the double French doors compliment nicely. Main floor 4 pc bath and another 3 pc in the lower level. Main floor laundry. Crown molding. Garden shed. Patio doors from the L/R to a large covered deck. This home is suitable for families and retirees alike as the layout allows for multiple options.
- Style: Townhouse
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Air exchanger, Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stone
- Flooring: Carpeted, Tile, Laminate, Hardwood
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Recreation, Hospital, Marina, Park, Schools
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Floor Space (approx): 1270 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 101 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 40 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: RES
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Other Lower Level 9' 3'' x 10' ''
- Bathroom Lower Level
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Other Lower Level 11' 4'' x 14' 9''
- Recreation Room Lower Level 16' 10'' x 16' 3''
- Foyer Lower Level 4' 10'' x 12' 4''
- Laundry Ground Level 5' 5'' x 3' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' '' x 11' 5''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 11' 11'' x 13' 5''
- Living Ground Level 14' 10'' x 17' 7''
- Dining Ground Level 14' 2'' x 11' 6''
- Kitchen Ground Level 14' 10'' x 12' ''
- Foyer Ground Level 5' '' x 20' 10''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.