Working from home or looking for a move to a trendy smaller centre? I absolutely love the feel in this home. It is truly a delight to showcase this beautiful 2000sf brick totally renovated bungalow, Located in one of the most sought after mature neighbourhoods in Brighton, This dreamy 2 bedroom(+2 opt), 1.5 bath home has the lifestyle qualities you have been waiting for! Steps away from the quaint downtown shops, cafes and Proctor Park, Designer decor throughout, Large inviting foyer with stained glass window, Family sized living room with refinished original strip hardwood, Totally renovated and modernized with over $100k spent in the last 1.5 years on a gorgeous 100' private lot brimming with perennial gardens, Great street appeal on such a charming tree lined road, Recent renovations: '20 Ship Lap decor, Most Windows & Doors, Galley Kitchen with Glass uppers, Sun dome, Gas Range hook-up, S/S Range hood & built-in dishwasher, pantry & walk-out to patio, Large separate dining room has 3 walls of windows with 2 walk-outs, Spacious main bathroom has large walk-in shower,'19 Furnace & A/C,'18 Refinished hardwood flooring, Luxury Vinyl, Newer Eaves & downspouts, Modern laundry area with sliding doors to the private yard and door to garage, Enclosed screened porch with exposed brick wall for enjoying 3 seasons, Bonus: Wet-tek surround with guarantee for what was an already dry basement when you decide to complete the ready to finish lower level with r/i bath, Design it your way and have that extra recreation space and guest suite, Newer Garage Door, Workshop in garage is ideal for any hobbyist: Only minutes to 401, Presqu'ile Park, Brighton Bay boat launch, Area beaches & 40 minutes to PEC wineries & Sandbanks,1.5 Hr to GTA ,This won't last!
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedrooms: 2+0
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access: Water access, Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Marina, Schools, Shopping
- Features: Golf course/parkland, Beach, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 2000.000000
- Lot Depth: 120 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 100 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Cable - Available, DSL* - Available, Water - Available, Natural Gas - Available
- Zoning: Res
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Laundry Main Level 13'20'' x 7'50''
- Den Main Level 9'30'' x 7'30''
- Bedroom Main Level 11'30'' x 10'30''
- Master Bedroom Main Level 12'50'' x 9'80''
- Dining Main Level 15'50'' x 10'50''
- Kitchen Main Level 18'30'' x 10'80''
- Office Main Level 9'70'' x 9'70''
- Living Main Level 20'50'' x 15'70''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.