402 - 40 FERNDALE Drive S, Barrie, Ontario, L4N 2L3$464,900
MLS® # 30733347
This Gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is a must see! Top floor, Corner Unit. Find yourself surrounded by trees while being centrally located with easy access to all that this growing city has to offer! Be welcomed by the modern paint flow throughout. 9ft ceilings, Crown Moulding finishes and a large private balcony. High end appliances, modern cabinetry and hardware. Spacious dinning area with plenty of natural light. The master bedroom features a four piece en-suite which includes a deep whirl pool bathtub/shower and large walk in closet. There's a stackable washer and dryer located in the hallway for all 3 bedrooms and a main four-piece large bathroom with glass shower. The living room is open concept which has access to the large balcony. Perfect for entertaining. There are tree'd walking trails steps from the building. This condo is close to elementary and high schools. 1 Owned parking spot in the underground, Several visitor parking spaces beside building. (id:27)
- Style: Apartment
- Building Type: Apartment
- Basement Type: None
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stucco
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Condominium
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Schools, Park
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Condo Fees: $458 Monthly
- Features: Park setting, Ravine, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Balcony, Paved driveway, Year Round Living, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Storage Type: Locker
- Structure Type: Playground
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Underground
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' 8'' x 10' 2''
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' 8'' x 9' 10''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 16' 7'' x 10' 11''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Dining Ground Level 10' 5'' x 10' 2''
- Kitchen Ground Level 8' 5'' x 10' 2''
- Living Ground Level 16' 11'' x 18' 9''
Courtesy of: Exit Lifestyle Realty Brokerage
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.