Just east of Westwood is this supremely private 100 acre hobby farm (about 50 acres workable and 50 acres treed) at the end of a dead-end road that has beautiful fields at the front and wooded area at the back. The wooded area also features the picturesque Ouse River meandering through the North-West corner. The barn (built around 1888) and drive shed are century style and appear to be in excellent shape. The home is in need of extensive upgrading. The kitchen may need to be wholly removed and replaced. (id:27)
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Brick, Stucco
- Foundation Type: Stone
- Heating Type: Hot water radiator heat
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Agriculture
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Farm Type: Hobby Farm
- Features: Hobby farm, Recreational
- Lot Frontage: 1960.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Frame Barn, Pole Barn, Porch
- Zoning: RUEP
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9' 11'' x 18' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 4'' x 9' 5''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 7' 10'' x 11' 8''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 3'' x 10' 11''
- Laundry Ground Level 12' '' x 10' 7''
- Kitchen Ground Level 12' '' x 24' ''
- Living Ground Level 23' '' x 17' 10''
Courtesy of: Re/Max Eastern Realty Inc. Brokerage 180
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.