Prime Location & easy access in all directions from roundabout. Major intersection connecting traffic from Hanover to Wiarton & Saugeen Shores to Owen Sound. This area is lacking an easy access gas station with food venue for local traffic as well as the increased summer tourist. Situated in Bruce County on the border of Grey County. If your business needs a location with Maximum Exposure you got it here! PLUS a brick bungalow to Rent or live in. Property has 4,000 sq ft in shop space! Shop #1 - 13ft ceilings, 52'x32' and 20'x20' attachment, Shop #2 and 40'x50' Both with Hydro and running water. Zoned Hamlet Industrial/Residential/some EP on 3.74 Acres to do almost anything! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Floor Space: 1261 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Hardwood
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Appliances: Washer, Stove, Dryer, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floor Space (approx): 1261.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 393.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 374.0 Feet
- Zoning: HI
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 12
- Office Basement Level 11' '' x 13' 2''
- Family Basement Level 12' 11'' x 29' 2''
- Bathroom Basement Level
- Laundry Basement Level 10' 10'' x 16' 5''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 13' 7'' x 13' 5''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 8' 3'' x 13' 5''
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' 2'' x 10' ''
- Living Ground Level 16' 8'' x 17' 11''
- Dining Ground Level 8' 11'' x 11' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 9' 10'' x 15' 2''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Exchange Realty Co.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.