Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $195,000 property in Shelburne
This classic century home is situated on a quiet street in the historic Town of Shelburne and is only a short walk to Shelburne's world class harbour. The home is on a town lot with a paved driveway with a one car wired garage with a loft for storage, the back yard is fenced and faces West. The home has a mansard roof and bay windows facing East and South. The main floor of the home has a large foyer which leads into the sunny living room with two bay windows and hardwood floors, off this room is the family room as well as a large den. The back of the home has the large eat in kitchen as well as a 2pc bath and a mudroom. Up the original staircase the second floor is spacious due to the mansard roof, at the front of the house is a small bedroom, There are 3 other good sized bedrooms with the largest bedroom at the back of the house. A large storage closet and a 4 pce bath completes the second floor. This is a great location, the home is within walking distance to all amenities, The home is being sold with all contents.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Microwave
- Basement: Crawl Space, Partial, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 1.5 Storey
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, School Bus Service, Shopping, Marina
- Driveway/Parking: Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Floor Space (approx): 2350 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Foundation: Stone
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Forced Air, Furnace
- Land Features: Partial Landscaped, Partially Fenced, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 7,535 sq. ft.
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Dug, Well
- Garage: Detached, Single, Wired
- Living Main Level 13'7" x 14'3"
- Living Main Level 11'10" x 14'6"
- Den Main Level 11'2" 14'1"
- Kitchen Main Level 11'7" x 14'1"
- Foyer Main Level 17'4" x 4'
- Other Main Level 5'4" x 7'10"
- Bathroom Main Level 5'4" x 6'1"
- Other 2nd Level 15' x 3'2" + 4'3" x 9' landing
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'9" x 8'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' x 12'9"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'2" x 14'3"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 17'4" x 14"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 7' x 7'10"
- Storage 2nd Level 7'9" x 4'
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty (Shelburne)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved