Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $297,000 property in Port Hood
This attractive detached bungalow occupies a superb site tucked away on 10 Fraser Street in the village of Port Hood on the West Coast of Cape Breton Island. The property is set close to many of the local surrounding amenities and to five sandy beaches in the Port Hood area. The main floor consists of a kitchen with open plan to dining area. This is complimented further with two bedrooms, a bath and a lovely spacious living room. There is ample storage space located throughout the home and gleaming hardwood floors on the main level. The lower level has a large area with kitchenette and spacious seating area as well as a full bath and another room which you could convert to suit your needs. The property further benefits from a large elevated deck from where you can enjoy a view of the ocean and some of the finest sunsets. An ideal year round, vacation or superb investment property!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Basement: Fully Developed
- Building Style: Bungalow
- Built in: 30
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Public Transit, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping, nsar_table_comntyftrs_lkp_1_1434*
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel, Single
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Air Exchanger, Satellite Dish
- Floor Space (approx): 1473 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Furnace, Hot Water
- Land Features: Partial Landscaped, Sloping/Terraced, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 9660.0 sq. ft.
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: Ocean
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Kitchen Main Level 21' 3" x 10' 9"
- Living Main Level 15' 6" x 13'
- Bathroom Main Level 12' 4" x 7' 8"
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 10' 4" x 11' 5"
- Bedroom Main Level 11' 10" x 6' 11"
- Recreation Room Lower Level 26' 2" x 11'
- Other Lower Level 19' x 9'
- Bathroom Lower Level 9' 4" x 6' 10'
Courtesy of: CAPE BRETON REALTY - D11
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved