Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $144,000 property in Port Hawkesbury
NEW PRICE!! This is an ideal starter home, low maintenance or a great investment if you are looking to get into the rental market. A short walk to restaurants, shopping, schools and more. The home features three bedrooms, eat in kitchen, spacious living room and full bath on the main level. The lower level is fully developed with three generous size rooms that you can design to suit your needs along with a half bath, a laundry and a workshop area. There is ample room for storage throughout the home. During the past few years, the home has seen updates such as hot water tank, kitchen counter top and taps, bath fitter upstairs bath, flooring on lower level hallway and bath, kitchen flooring, house and garage were re-shingled during 2012 with architectural shingles and a garage opener. Renovations have recently been completed in the basement which include new flooring, gyproc, paint and exterior door. There is a walkout from the basement to the detached garage which is wired. The home is appealing with a front deck and patio at the back where you can enjoy privacy. Ideal for both living and investment!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer - Electric, Washer, Freezer - Chest, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Fully Developed, Walkout
- Building Style: Bungalow
- Built in: 52
- Community Features: Public Transit, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Driveway/Parking: Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Satellite Dish
- Floor Space (approx): 1730 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Other
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard
- Land Features: Partial Landscaped, Sloping/Terraced, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 6240.0 sq. ft.
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Patio
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Detached, Heated, Wired
- Kitchen Main Level 16' 2" x 11' 6"
- Living Main Level 20' 20" x 11' 6"
- Bathroom Main Level 7' 5" x 7' 7"
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 9' x 12' 9"
- Bedroom Main Level 9' 1" x 8' 6"
- Bedroom Main Level 10' x 7' 9"
- Other Basement Level 13' x 11'
- Other Basement Level 10' 6" x 11'
- Bathroom Basement Level 11' 8" x 6' 3"
- Other Basement Level 13' 10" x 11'
- Other Basement Level 13' 8" x 12' 7"
Courtesy of: CAPE BRETON REALTY - D11
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.