Gorgeous luxury home, extensively renovated, just minutes to town, desirable subdivision just across from the golf course! If you are a golfer, this is the one for you, as this home sits on the 6th hole of the Amherst Golf Course. Upon entering the home, you are greeted with a spacious foyer, open concept living room with cathedral ceilings, bamboo floors, electric fireplace, and patio doors out to a large private deck, dining room and kitchen. The main floor has two guest bedrooms, guest bathroom, laundry room, and a master suite complete with a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom. Over the garage is a fantastic bonus room perfect for a playroom, extra bedroom or more living space. Downstairs is perfectly finished with a large family room with fireplace, pool table and bar, bathroom, office, bedroom, plenty of storage, and a fantastic mudroom with walk-out to your backyard. The lower level could easily be converted into an in-law suite. From the back deck you have a beautiful view overlooking the marsh. There is a pond a few steps from your yard perfect for fishing or kayaking. Across the road is a boat launch for access to the marsh. Call to book your viewing today!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric
- Basement: Full, Fully Developed, Walkout
- Building Style: Bungalow
- Built in: 2007
- Community Features: Golf Course, Playground, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Documents on File: Floor Plan
- Driveway/Parking: Double, Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Air Exchanger, Central Vacuum, Ensuite Bath, Satellite Dish, Air Jet Tub, Water Jet Tub
- Floor Space (approx): 3657 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate, Porcelain
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Heat Pump -Ducted
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped, Rolling
- Lot Size: 16505 SqFt
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Community
- Structures: Deck, Patio
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Community, Municipal
- Garage: Attached, Double, Heated, Wired
- Foyer Ground Level 9'6"x7'11"
- Living Ground Level 18'4"x17'11
- Dining Ground Level 10'5"x12'10"
- Kitchen Ground Level 12'1"x12'9"
- Bathroom Ground Level 8'2"x5'9"
- Laundry Ground Level 8'2"x6'3"
- Bedroom Ground Level 13'5"x12'8"
- Bedroom Ground Level 10'11"x11'2"
- Other Ground Level Walk-in Closet 7'x7'5"
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 18'4"x14'7"
- Ensuite Bathroom Ground Level 9'9"x8'11"
- Media Room 2nd Level 23'1"x9'10"
- Living Basement Level 13'x36'6"
- Den Basement Level 11'10"x11'5"
- Bedroom Basement Level 14'5"x13'5"
- Bathroom Basement Level 5'8"x9'6"
- Other Basement Level 6'1"x18'2"
- Storage Basement Level 6'7"x17'9"
- Utility Basement Level 8'10"x20'2"
Courtesy of: RE/MAX County Line Realty Ltd.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved