Large terrace allows you to enjoy gorgeous sunsets and stunningly beautiful views of Halifax Harbour and King Wharf Marina from your south west facing 2 bedroom condo in the Anchorage at King Wharf. Spacious with tons of natural light from the floor to ceiling windows and with ample storage. Condo features 10 ft. ceilings, solid wood cabinets, 6 BOSCH appliances, granite counters, laundry area and unit is carpet free with engineered hardwood throughout. The building features a fitness facility, Penthouse level leisure room and sundeck terrace, on-site resident manager, use of guest suite, car wash bay and has 1 indoor parking space and 1 storage space. Additional parking and storage is available. Ideally located in Downtown Dartmouth, you are minutes walk to ferry, shops, restaurants, pubs, banking and much more.
- Floor Space: 3 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Basement: Undeveloped
- Building Style: Apartment
- Built in: 2012
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Shopping
- Condo Fees: $416 Monthly
- Driveway/Parking: Parking Spaces(s), Single
- Exterior Finish: Aluminium Siding, Concrete
- Features: Balcony, Air Exchanger, Elevator, Ensuite Bath, HRV (Heat Rcvry Ventln), Intercom
- Floor Space (approx): 1325 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Engineered Hardwood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Type: Hot Water
- Lot Size: CONDO
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle, Concrete
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Frontage: Harbour, Ocean
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Single, Heated, Underground
- Great Room Ground Level 17'3'' x 25'
- Other Ground Level 19' x 3'
- Kitchen Ground Level 10' x 7.5'
- Bathroom Ground Level 5' x 12'
- Bedroom Ground Level 10'6'' x 15'
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 10'10'' x 17'
- Ensuite Bathroom Ground Level 3' x 3'
Courtesy of: Atlantis Realty Ltd.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved