Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,295,000 property in Centreville
This listing includes three scarce oceanfront parcels located on Digby Neck. Here is an opportunity to own a limited supply of accessible oceanfront properties including an 1869/1969 residence in Centreville with amazing views of the coming and going of active lobster boats, (and purchasing freshly caught lobsters at a discount at the pier located very close to your doorstep), occasional whale sightings from your kitchen and bedroom windows, and angry crashing seas on the breakwater in front on stormy days, as well as another nearby oceanfront lot (The seller has agreed to escrow sufficient funds for a new road and power lines to be installed to this lot), within a comfortable walking distance, which will offer you peace and tranquility. A short five-minute drive, takes you to a convenience store, which has most necessities including groceries, liquor, and gasoline. As a bonus, the seller will additionally include a third oceanfront lot on the Bay of Fundy, on the Fundy Loop Road in Lake Midway. A short five-minute drive. Total package has over a quarter mile of oceanfront, with approximately 25 acres. You are minutes to whale watching on ferries filmed in the movie, 'Delores Claiborne'. fifteen minutes to the quaint town of Digby, with its numerous restaurants, particularly those Digby scallops and other seafood, full-service food markets, specialty and hardware stores, as well as the iconic Digby Pines, Golf Resort and Spa now open year-round. The Fundy Rose ferry sails year-round from St John, New Brunswick to Digby and is only twenty minutes from your new home. No more long drives after the ferry arrives in Digby. The Bay of Fundy will never cease to entertain you, with a variety of marine life, seabirds, whales, and the world known and recognized movements of the tides, and you will have a very private premium front row seat.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Partial, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 1870
- Community Features: School Bus Service
- Documents on File: LRIS Map
- Driveway/Parking: Paved, Single
- Exterior Finish: Aluminium Siding
- Floor Space (approx): 2200 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete, Stone
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Furnace, Hot Water
- Land Features: Partially Cleared, Level, Year Round Road
- Property Size: 10 to 49.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Ocean
- Water Frontage: Ocean
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Garage: Attached, Single, Wired
- Kitchen Main Level 9' x 15'
- Dining Main Level 9' x 15'
- Living Main Level 14' x 14'
- Den Main Level 14' x 14'
- Foyer Main Level 8' x 18'
- Other Main Level 8' x 10'
- Laundry Main Level 8'5 x 9'
- Bathroom Main Level 4'6 x 6'2
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 18'2 x 19'4
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14' x 14'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'2 x 11'3
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'6 x 12'
- Bathroom 2nd Level 5'6 x 7'8
- Bathroom 2nd Level 5' x 9'6
- Foyer 2nd Level 5'6 x 14'
Courtesy of: Engel & Volkers (Annapolis Royal)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.