Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $637,500 property in St. John's
Strategically situated in the downtown core, The Maples (1898), presents a very unique opportunity to live in a historically important home thats been carefully restored with attention to detail to preserve its heritage elements while seamlessly blending modern amenities for convenience. Today, The Maples has been styled to highlight its special features & crafting the perfect combination of high fashion modern finishings while retaining the character of its build. Striking exterior detailing with heavy eave bracketing, corner tower with turret, multi level bays, & beautifully pitched roofline. The enclosed porch leads to solid double doors with etched glass into the stunning foyer & showcases the incredible original staircase. The entertaining sized living & dining room both with large walk in bay windows, propane f/p, & high ceilings with intricate moldings & trim work. The bright kitchen complete with timeless white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, in floor heating, & separate eating area with massive corner windows. The grand staircase leads to the 2nd floor master suite, comprised of an oversized bedroom with spa inspired ensuite, a dual sided propane fireplace separate the adjoining library/office space, & full dressing room with built ins. The grand staircase continues to the lofty top floor which is built into the roof line creating interesting ceiling angles with 2 large bedrooms (one with adjoining sitting room), & full bath. The above ground lower level with 4th bedroom (window does not meet egress), full bath, storage rooms, could easily be converted to an in-law apartment with separate entrance. The large in house garage with bay windows is perfect for vehicle parking & storage. The Maples is complete with: rear driveway, garage parking, efficient multi zone comfortable hot water radiation heat, insulated w/ vapour barrier, vinyl windows, fully landscaped with custom stone work, upgraded plumbing & electrical. Unique opportunity! (id:27)
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 3 Level
- Construction Style - Attachment: Semi-detached
- Exterior Finish: Other
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 3311 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Flooring Type
- Foundation Type: Concrete
- Heating Type: Hot water radiator heat
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Shopping
- Floor Space (approx): 3311.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Size: 30x75x46x65
- Zoning: Res.
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Laundry 2nd Level 7'4""X7'6""
- Storage 2nd Level 15'2""X7'6""
- Other 2nd Level 14'11""X16'9""
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 5PC
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 13'10""X14'10""
- Bathroom 3rd Level 9'2""X7'10"" 3PC
- Bedroom 3rd Level 13'1""X15'4"" IRR
- Bedroom 3rd Level 23'7""X15'5""
- Other Basement Level 15'0""X23'9""
- Utility Basement Level 8'3""X7'6'
- Storage Basement Level 12'0""X7'8""
- Bathroom Basement Level 3PC
- Bedroom Basement Level 12'11""X9'4""
- Bathroom Main Level 7'10""X4'7"" 2PC
- Breakfast Main Level 11'0""X7'6""
- Kitchen Main Level 12'2""X7'6""
- Dining Main Level 14'10""X14'10""
- Living Main Level 15'0""X14'10""IRR
- Foyer Main Level 8'0""X20'10""
- Porch Main Level 4'9""X8'0""
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Realty Specialists Limited
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.