Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $389,900 property in St. John's
It's a pleasure to view this solid, spacious, immaculately kept property which has had MAJOR upgrades over the past ten years. Lots of natural light pours in through all newer vinyl windows, the front bringing focus to the original hardwood floors and wood-burning fireplace. (see Realtor's note) The cheerful kitchen features lots of white cabinets and the wide hallway leads to two generous bedrooms, the main bathroom and another room which could be an office, den or nursery. Downstairs, you'll enjoy a cozy rec room with an exposed brick wall, a furnace/storage room and other spaces. A huge feature for many is the transformed garage which houses a home business. There's reception space, a work area and a half bathroom with an adjoining space which offers a small, raised tub. If preferred, the garage could be reinstated without too much effort. For those who enjoy a fabulous rear yard, you'll find it here. The full depth of the lot is nearly 200' so this yard has lots of fenced space for children and/or pets to roam and you to enjoy. Huge trees surround the perimeter, park-like in the summertime, and a shed provides protection for tools and toys. A detailed list of the too-many-to-mention upgrades will be provided upon request but includes shingles, 17 windows, 4 doors, plumbing, electrical, insulation, decks, siding, etc. All measurements approximate. Room sizes to follow. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Other, Wood
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 2594 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Laminate
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Electric, Oil
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1952
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 2594.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Size: 65' x 199'
- Storage Type: Storage Shed
- Zoning: R1
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Other Basement Level 9'10 "" x 19'9""
- Other Basement Level 11'11 ' x 6'10
- Other Basement Level 12'0"" x 14'4""
- Recreation Room Basement Level 22'3"" x 14'3""
- Office Main Level 8'6"" x 11'1""
- Bedroom Main Level 11'4"" x 10'1""
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 13'4"" x 11'3""
- Kitchen Main Level 18'4"" x 9'10""
- Dining Main Level 10'1"" x 11'6""
- Living Main Level 18'9"" x 14'5""