Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $350,000 property in St. John's
You'll feel instantly at home as you enter this meticulously cared for walk-in bungalow located in the popular Woodlands subdivision, close to shopping and all amenities. The open concept design abounds with natural light, and is further accentuated by a stunning stain-glass window and window seat in the kitchen .. a great place for family to hang out and converse during meal preparations! The mini-split heat pump provides energy efficiency, and the radiant heat from the propane fireplace will keep you cozy warm during a power outage. There is hardwood and ceramic throughout the main areas, and laminate flooring in all bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a walk-in closet and a 3 piece ensuite. The driveway was repaved less than 3 years ago and is wide enough for 3 vehicles. The roof shingles were replaced in 2018. A new hot water boiler was installed for the apartment about 6 months ago. Many other updates in the past 10 years include kitchen countertops and backsplash; all light fixtures; main unit bathrooms updated with high rise toilets, new sinks, faucets, countertops, ceramic floors, and ensuite shower updated with new shower and subway tile; carpet in bedrooms was replaced with laminate; basement stairs updated to hardwood; crown mouldings, stain glass window, propane fireplace & mini-split added; flower boxes added and front step replaced. The back door to patio and apartment entry door were also replaced during this time frame. The two-bedroom basement apartment has been continuously rented without issue, and is leased until July 31st to good tenants for $750 POU. Please honour COVID viewing protocols ... mask, sanitize and refrain from touching surfaces within the home where possible. Viewings should be limited to 2 decision makers plus your agent. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: Two Apartment House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Type: Insert
- Fixture: Drapes/Window coverings
- Floor Space: 2400 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete, Wood
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Heating Fuel: Electric, Propane
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, See remarks, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Shopping
- Fence Type: Partially fenced
- Floor Space (approx): 2400.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Size: 50 x 100 Approx (489 sq m)
- Storage Type: Storage Shed
- Zoning: Res.
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Other Basement Level 4PC Bath
- Other Basement Level 10'2"" x 11'
- Other Basement Level 11'6"" x 9'4""
- Other Basement Level 11'5"" x 11'6""
- Other Basement Level 11'6"" x 10'2""
- Laundry Basement Level 6' x 13'5""
- Recreation Room Basement Level 16'6"" x 13'2""
- Bathroom Main Level 4PC Bath
- Bedroom Main Level 8'10"" x 7'9""
- Bedroom Main Level 10'2"" x 9'2""
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 3PC Bath
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11'11"" x 11'2""
- Foyer Main Level 6'2"" x 5'11""
- Living Main Level 10'11"" x 16'10""
- Breakfast Main Level 7'8"" x 12'4""
- Kitchen Main Level 11'10"" x 12'4""
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Platinum Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.