Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $299,900 property in St. John's
223 Craigmillar Ave. Conveniently located in the St. John's-Waterford Valley district, close to downtown. This well maintained, fully developed, 3 level, 1.5 bathroom, semi-detached home is move-in ready. Within this 2098 square ft of living space, there is a fully developed family room for movies or sports, kids playtime or entertaining. Step outside to a beautiful garden with southern exposure all day and several mature trees and shrubs. The zen garden offers a place of privacy and peace after a long day. When entering the home, there is a front vestibule for coats and footwear. The main floor of the home offers the original staircase railings, 9ft ceilings, a cozy living-room, spacious dining room and bright, open kitchen. Just step out on the upper patio deck for morning breakfasts and daily bbqs. Underneath, there is a lower deck offering privacy and tranquility or more space for larger gatherings. The upper level of the home offers a large master bedroom with newly built closet, 2 front bedrooms(smaller room could be used as an office or closet space), and a 4-piece, main bathroom. The lower level offers a family room with half bath and laundry room. (Long clothesline on top deck for economy drying!) Just beyond the family room, check out the mud room with large storage closet. The mud room leads out to the lower deck and the fully landscaped zen garden. The property is close to schools, hospitals, shopping, dining, supermarkets, and on a major bus route with bus stops next door and across the street. This home is ready to be lived in with upgraded electrical, plumbing, insulation, siding, newer windows and doors, hardwood, laminate, & porcelain flooring, crown mouldings, renovated bathroom, 2 decks, and 6 ft fencing with gate, and more. All appliances included, 2 fridges, stove, dishwasher, washer , dryer & freezer and window coverings included.This home is proudly maintained by the owners. (id:27)
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Building Type: House
- Construction Style - Attachment: Semi-detached
- Exterior Finish: Other
- Floor Space: 2098 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Flooring Type
- Foundation Type: Concrete
- Heating Type:
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1945
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 2098.00 Square Feet
- Lot Size: 27X116X32X114
- Zoning: Res.
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4PC
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'3"" X 8'2""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'7"" X 12'2""
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 10'9"" X 17'7""
- Storage Basement Level 5'9"" X 11'3""
- Mudroom Basement Level 11'3"" X 10'1""
- Storage Basement Level 11'9"" X 14'3""
- Recreation Room Basement Level 10'4"" X 12'3""
- Kitchen Main Level 8'7"" X 20'9""
- Breakfast Main Level 9'11"" X 11'8""
- Dining Main Level 12'1"" X 13'
- Living Main Level 12'2"" X 13'6""