Beatty (2006 population 61) is a village in Saskatchewan, Canada, located approximately 13 km (8 mi) northwest of Melfort. It is at the junction of highways 3 and 368. In 1925, Beatty was a Canadian National Railways C.N.R. Rail Station on the Swan River - Prince Albert Branch Line. Beatty belongs to Rural Municipality Number 429 - Flett's Springs. The area surrounding Beatty is predominantly farmland.Beatty was named in 1904, after (and by) Reginald Beatty, an employee of the Hudson's Bay Company and the first settler in the Melfort district.Beatty post office was established in 1908 in the Federal electoral district of Rosthern.