Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $239,999 property in Shaunavon
Well the best home just came up for sale! This one-owner home was built in 1971 of solid fir by this family and has been kept up and cared for over the years. You can tell the pride of ownership from the curb, with mature grass and careful landscaping this home is a true gem. Through the front door you enter into a large living room with a huge front window and glossy hardwood flooring. The owners have hardwood through out the entire main floor and it is in immaculate condition. The kitchen is an island style and the dining and living rooms are open concept. The kitchen has solid mahogany cabinets, built in dishwasher and the hood fan vents to the outdoors. There are three bedrooms on the main floor, the first bedroom has been converted to a laundry room with built in cabinets for a sewing space or home office. The primary bedroom is large with dual closets, and the guest bedroom is roomy with great closet space. The main floor bath has a unique skylight for natural light, a linen closet and a full size soaker tub. The lower level of the home is fully developed with an "L" shaped family room, guest bedroom and an updated 3pc bath. The utility area doubles as storage space and is filled with shelving, also with a cold room storage built in under the stairs. Out doors there is a private patio, single car garage, garden shed and asphalt parking pad. The back yard has a fuss free metal fence and stunning perennial beds full of flowers. Ideal family home with lots of options. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Floor Space: 1060 Square Feet
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Window Coverings, Hood Fan, Storage Shed, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1971
- Features: Treed, Lane, Rectangular, Sump Pump
- Fence Type: Partially fenced
- Floor Space (approx): 1060.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Lawn
- Lot Frontage: 40.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 4800.00 Square Feet
- Structure Type: Patio(s)
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Parking pad, Parking Spaces
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Family Basement Level 8'4" x 11'6"
- Family Basement Level 29' x 12'9"
- Bedroom Basement Level 8'10" x 12'10"
- Utility Basement Level 25'3" x 11'3"
- Bathroom Basement Level 6'4" x 7'10"
- Kitchen Main Level 9'6" x 8'6"
- Dining Main Level 8'2" x 8'6"
- Living Main Level 16' x 16'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 10'5" x 13'4"
- Bedroom Main Level 8'10" x 14'5"
- Laundry Main Level 7' x 10'4"
- Bathroom Main Level 7'9" x 7'2"